Monday, August 1, 2011

Well, it's here.

So it's August. Starting this month students are going to be going back to school.
I'm looking forward to this school year. Hopefully it will be full of fun and surprises. But the thing I'm not looking forward to is the early mornings and the school food. Yuck!
I have a feeling that this school year is going to by very fast, just like this summer did. I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand, I can't wait to graduate. On the other hand, graduation means change. Friends will be moving out of state to go to various colleges, we will have work to worry about, and money becomes a bigger thing.
I'm looking forward to the school dances and being with my friends. I'm looking forward to meeting another exchange student. I'm looking forward to *hopefully* having great teachers.
I'm not looking forward to the tests and drama. I'm not looking forward to the stuck up snobs. I'm not looking forward to English class. I'm definitely not looking forward to having to change my schedule.
Maybe I'll get lucky and I'll be able to take both Spanish and French, contrary to what I've been told in the past. Maybe I'll get lucky and there will be some new cute, nice and smart guy. As apposed to the majority the guys.

Well, I hope everyone else is just as excited/nervous/impatient for this school year to get started! Let the countdown....BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment