Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kissing in Disney Movies & Some Big News


Disney has oddly intense kissing scenes. I mean, have you seen the one in The Hunchback? That was...wow. For a kids movie, anyway. And then you have Quasimodo being all creeper and watching them....
I guess since it's animated it's ok *insert eye roll here*. But it just surprises me how much kissing goes on in Disney movies. And it's almost never just a simple peck. I guess Prince No-Name (Snow White), Prince Philip (Sleeping Beauty), Prince Charming (Cinderella), and the Tramp (Lady and the Tramp) were the only ones that understood a first kiss should be...not like the Esmeralda and Pheobus'. 


Crazy, non?








Oh, by the way, 






WOOOOO!!!!! 100TH POST!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!
This is totally the longest I have ever gone with any blog/journal thingy. I'm so proud! :')









No comments:

Post a Comment