Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stick on nail polish

Best thing ever.
The end.


Ok, not really the end.

So I suck at painting my nails. My left hand will turn out ok and my right hand will look like poo. Nail polish poo, of course. But then last weekend I went to this awesome makeup store called Ulta (I love it because they carry big-name-expensive brands as well as good-drug-store brands, and they have a great salon section as well) and I was looking at these new stick on nail polish strips. They're starting to become really popular. I was looking at some by OPI. And then I stood up, pinched my sciatic in my hip, and almost passed out. After taking 5 minutes to recover, I went back and picked some out. I got this design that's sparkly pink, silver, and white. The pattern looks kind of like lace. I don't know how to describe them really. It's kind of like stripes, but more like triangles of fabric laying on top of each other.... let's see if I can find a picture, shall we?

Ok, so it's called the Parisian. Isn't it a cute pattern?
Ok, now just remember that my nails are not big enough to use up the entire strip. But this is what they look like. About half of it actually fits on my nail haha.

But they are way cool and soooo easy to apply. I very much so reccomend that you try them at least once. The coolest part about them is that they aren't fake nails. It's just like you're sticking a strip of tacky nail polish onto your nail. Just be sure to have a bottle of clear coat (or glitter polish in my case) on hand so that you can keep them from chipping as quickly. They are supposed to last for a while, but because of how they are applied, if you get any air bubbles it will cause it to start to lift at the edges. And once they're dried they can't be pressed onto your nail any more. But they are still way cute and I LOVE them. So easy to do and so much fun. 




In other news, the last day in French class was Tuesday :( I'm going to miss that b-class... Last day in Bio tomorrow. *Sigh* I can't believe this year is already at an end. So far I've been rocking my finals. Now as long as I don't die on Friday during the theatre final, we're good. Oh, and hopefully I won't bomb tomorrows Academic Celebration (AKA TEST) in Bio tomorrow.  Tonight is STUDY STUDY STUDY!!! After math homework of course.... :/ AHHHHHHH you guys! I'm going to dieeeee!!! Ok, that's it. I'm banning myself from computer time for the rest of the night. Tonight it will be straight into bed with my Bio notes and power points, and my math book. At least tomorrows math quiz is open note. So it will be a nice time to die after I finish taking the Bio final. I'm thinking the essay questions will be the death of me, again :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment