Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mission Statement

I've been thinking of starting a blog for a while, but I never knew what to write about. So today I have decided, I'm going to write a blog to keep track of my life, and to have fun. My ramblings will probably range from angry rants to reviews to a summary of important happenings.

A little info about what I like: I love to read, the type of book really doesn't matter. But I find that fantasy is my favorite genre. I love to watch movies. Some of my favorites are the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Dead Poets Society, Patriot, historic movies are my favorite type to watch. And of course anything with epic battle scenes. I love animals, I currently have 5 cats, 2 guinea pigs, and a fish (no I don't live alone).
I love science and I plan on becoming a forensic anthropologist (yes I do love the show Bones).
I also love meeting new people. At the school I go to we usually have a couple of exchange students a year and so I find that to be a great way to learn about other cultures. I love my friends (foreign and not-so-foreign) and have stayed close to many of them over the years.

I hope to get some readers. Whether just some random passerby's, or (if I'm lucky) some return readers.

*PS: I love taking pictures and hope to share a lot of them on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment