Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Things that irk me.

First off, I would like to apologize for not posting sooner. I tried posting last night and then my computer decided to act up.

Ok, so not many things will get on my nerves very badly, but the one thing that I absolutely can not stand is when people get what they've been begging and asking for over and over and then complain about it.
I play this game that gets updated every so often because whenever a new expansion to the game comes out it brings bugs along with it. Well the latest expansion came out about 2 months ago and did give some people some pretty awful bugs, but the complaining was getting so annoying! The forums were filled with "when will we get a new patch" "this is dumb!" "I'm giving up on this game!" and so on. (Of course a lot of the problems could have been avoided if the players had followed the proper procedure to correctly installing a new expansion and or patch.) And the new fix-patch FINALLY came out today. And guess what. There are already people complaining that "the patch broke my game!" The SAME people, mind you, that had been complaining about wanting a patch. And yes the patches can sometimes make pre-existing glitches apparent for some people, but these glitches are normally not game breaking. And the ones that are are usually just in that certain save file.

So basically, if you are going to complain about wanting what you don't have, don't complain about it once you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment