Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Blogs...so useful in so many ways...

...So this isn't very important but I felt that it should be said...I was scanning through my last couple of posts and remembered...THAT PICTURE IS ON THIS COMPUTER!!! WOOOO!!! Ok...now I shall go upload it to deviantart and then go watch a Christmas movie.



Psh. Who am I kidding...I'll totally be on the internet doing something for like the next hour. Or I'll just give up on the movie and go listen to some music. French music to be exact. I like listening to music in a different language. It really makes you appreciate the actual music and vocals rather than just the words. It's a completely different experience compared to listening to music in English.

1 comment:

  1. :D You reminded me of Filippa Giordano's version of Mambo Italiano. (I hope that link works. If not, you should totally look her up on youtube!)

    I have to agree, it really is a different experience. Especially since, for myself at least, I love lyrics and I can't help but listen to them. My favorite songs are chosen because of their lovely lyrics! So it becomes a totally different way of listening when the lyrics are there, but I can't understand them.

    Interesting musing, I've never thought about it till today!

    ReplyDelete