Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

Well, I guess I'm posting kind of late...but I couldn't really decide on what I wanted to include in this post.

I guess first I should say that I had an AMAZING Christmas. I hope everyone else did too. I got the two big things I wanted and got to spend time with my awesome family. How was yours?

The next thing...It has actually been one year. Christmas 2010 Grandpa left to spend the holiday with God. And even though we still miss him it's a lot easier to remember the good times compared to last Christmas. The holidays will always have a new meaning, but that just makes them that much more special. It really makes you realize how blessed you are to have the people that are in your life. I hope that everyone took just one minute on this glorious day to thank God or whoever/whatever you believe in for giving you what you have in life. You really don't know how lucky you are until someone you love is gone.

Miss you Grandpa Glenn! Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment