Monday, March 26, 2012

3/4 Ain't bad...Well really it's more like 3/3

So I'm TECHNICALLY following 4 French musicians on Twitter, but I really only claim to be a fan of 3/4. So, yeah. Well I've already posted about Pascal Obispo retweeting my tweet and Merwan Rim replying to one, but then the other night the third guy replied ^_^

So this is Quentin Mosimann:


Pretty cute, no? (Of course, I don't personally care for tattoos and piercings, but he somehow pulls it off...)

And anyways, the other night he posted this picture:


And I thought "Wow, his hair looks quite awesome." So I told him "@quentinmosimann I just though you should know, your hair looks quite awesome in that picture."

And he replied with "@mytwitterusernamethatisn'thi i didnt sleep yet..." Which I take to mean "yes, my hair does look awesome, and that's not even my bedhead." 

So yes. Third successful tweet exchange with a French dude :)

P.S. I was just thinking about how it seems like French people are better at interacting with their fans on twitter and would like to say that it is not entirely true. Kris Williams (of Syfy's Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International) is great at interacting with people and has in fact retweeted me. Actually, she was the first person of note that interacted with me on Twitter ^_^ so thank you Kris!
And I'd also like to thank Dustin Pari for the Direct Messages. Another nice way to interact with followers, and it seems much more personal which is always welcomed :)

Yes I could have made each of these people blog posts, but the interactions happened so long ago that the exact in-the-moment excitement has been forgotten and so the posts would have less of an impact, in my opinion


P.P.S I dislike the new post making layout. Mostly just the fact that unless you press enter a bunch of times you don't have any extra space when you are at the bottom of the page. I like having that "bumper" zone of white. I guess that's just part of me being a bit claustrophobic. Others than that the new dashboard layout isn't too bad. 

The cross out was added 10/22/12. To find out why, read the post posted on that date entitled "Umm...Ok?"

No comments:

Post a Comment