Tuesday, March 27, 2012

That's what friends are for....isn't that a song?

Is it? Because I feel like it is...

Anyway, I just realized how much I use my friend Gracie as a diary. She gets to hear all of my "funny stuff that happened in school today" even though she probably doesn't find most of it funny and is probably sitting there rolling her eyes because most of it revolves around my current crus--uh...*ahem* (Yes, I am refusing to call it a crush, long story.) And then of course she listens patiently to my fangirl moments about how Christophe MaƩ either broke his arm or hurt his shoulder (and I even made her look at a picture that Merwan Rim posted so she could see that Christophe's sleeve was clearly empty even though his jacket was done up) or about how so and so tweeted back at me or how cute Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr's little boy is (and despite all of this, I DO have a life!) yada yada yada.
And so, I'd just like to thank her for putting up with all of my ridiculousness and pretending that she finds it as funny/sad/appalling as I do!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS MERCI MERCI MERCI MERCI MERCI MERCI MERCI MERCI MERCI MERCI MERCI MERCI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So "That's what friends are for" IS a song, from Fox and the Hound, but I felt that this would be more appropriete because I hope that I never have to hunt Gracie down so that a hunter can kill her :) (and it sounded more like a love song :C< )

No comments:

Post a Comment