Monday, April 2, 2012

End of Spring Break

I'm ready for it to be over. It was fun and all, but I need to see people.
Tomorrow is the first day back to school, and I'm so happy that it's finally here! I don't think you guys understand, I NEEEEEEEEEEEED to see people. And it gets me away from  my dad's house during the day. It's not really the house that I want to get away from...it's the people. I like being in a house where everyone knows that it really truly is possible to quietly close all of the doors in the house. And where the couch is comfy. And where it's ok if I feel like laying in bed for most of the day and listening to music. Or having a pajama day. A place where 9 year olds understand that it's PERFECTLY FINE if you go play by yourself, and it is NOT perfectly fine to say "I don't get it" after about 90% of the commercials on TV. If you don't get it, fine, but I don't care. And dang it! I LIKE watching Bones and House and CSI and all of those other grape-jelly-and-rubber shows while eating dinner! If you don't, too bad because it's a new freaking episode and I'm going to effing watch it!

*SIGH* Ok....vent done. Now I'm going to be excited about tomorrow.

YAY!!! I get to see friends again, and people I like, and people I LIKE, and even the people that I want to punch in the face!!!!! And it's a b-day, which means French class (XD) and Biology :)...and math :C< But that's ok!
So what good things happened over spring break? Well I got my semester 2 job shadow done. I shadowed/volunteered for a few days at a police station. It was pretty awesome. I got to do a ride along with 3 officers. The first ride along was ok...nothing really happened. Then the second guy was the local student resource officer (yes, I said THE local SRO...it's a small town) and he also showed me some pictures of when he went to France. He was a fun and nice guy. Then the third guy (who has a mysterious southern accent and no one has any idea of how he got it) showed me pretty much all of the speed traps and told me some funny stories. Then he arrested a guy. That was exciting.
I also did some work around the office such as stamping dates on files, rearranging their bulletin board so that you could actually see the majority of the papers, cutting my finger--uh I mean old tape recordings.
Oh, and I got my prom dress and shoes! So excited for prom! Now I just need to survive the SAT O.O


So yeah. I'm kinda glad to be going back to school. Actually, it wouldn't be like this if I had spent the WHOLE break at my mom's... but yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment