Friday, April 6, 2012

Free 3-legged, obese cat to g---ANY home.

I hate this cat. Seriously. She's my stepsister's. She is the devil cat. First of all she is a *enter bad word here* to my other cats. Second, SHE JUST FREAKING ATTACKED MY HAND FOR PETTING HER! And not like "Oh, let's play!" No, she tore a chunk of skin out. So now I have a band-aide on my hand and it stings. Two band-aides actually...the first one's gauzy part wouldn't stay down. And you know how usually once cats attack you like that they'll pull back as you do and then just glare at you or run off? Not this stupid cat. She's too fat for that. So she just sat there and hissed at me. I went to slap her and then realized I like having at least ONE hand working. So I threw newspapers at her which would normally scare off any cat. Nope. Then I threw the kleenex box at her. Still no. So I finally grabbed her by the nape of the neck and tossed her off the couch and chased her into the bedroom before nursing my wounds. I WANTED to throw her out into the middle of the road.
Now, I know that makes me sound like a horrible person, but so would you if you had to deal with her. Now I know why my dad calls her the w[b]itch cat. She truly lives up to her name.

So, please, I don't care if you are in Japan. If you would like an obese calico cat that is going to die soon anyways, and has three legs, leave a comment. I'll even pay for shipping. Not sure if she'll last. I'm not planning on poking holes in the box.









I DO NOT ABUSE ANIMALS. I JUST HATE THIS CAT WITH THE PASSION OF A THOUSAND BURNING SUNS.

No comments:

Post a Comment