Thursday, November 3, 2011

BONES!!!!!!!!

So guess what tonight was? THAT'S RIGHT, WORLD!! BONES SEASON SEVEN!!!

Best parts:
Did you guys see that body? Oh my gosh! That was so gross when the eye oozed all of its eye goo...ewwww
Babyyyy Hodgins!!! Awww what a cutie!!!
I love how Booth always takes pictures of Brennan's embarrassing pregnancy moments XD

Worst part:
When the stupid news decided to interrupt! GAH! That was so stupid! I'm sorry news, but I really don't care about genetically modified produce when I'm watching Bones.

Things that made me go hmmm....:
Did anyone notice that Booth referred to the baby as "him"? Was it a hint? Or just daddy brain? Guess we'll have to wait...but I'm hoping for a little girlfriend for baby Hodgins ;)


All in all, AMAZING EPISODE! (DUH!)



Oh, and happy 30th post to me!! Furthest I've ever gone in a blog/journal thing. Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment