Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So I have a bit of a problem with this video....

IT'S SO ADDICTING TO LISTEN TO! For me...maybe because 3 great guys...3 great voices...The Frenchiness... Not sure exactly.

*Sigh* I love listening to French guys talk....



Christophe Maé, Emmanuel Moire, Merwan Rim, all singing a beautiful song. Not to mention a pretty darn good intro by Christophe.

This is tagged as song of the day...so now I also have to include the song that I was actually going to have as song of the day.


Beautiful play, AMAZING LIGHTS!!!! ARG I'm so jealous of this stage. Not to mention all of the people who got to see the play live..... *grumble grumble grumble*
By the way, I'm pretty sure Monsieur (Maé) earns the best/coolest/omg that must have been the itchiest wig ever!!!! award.

No comments:

Post a Comment