Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wish me luck!! The next month is going to be CA-RA-ZY!

Ok, so today I turned in an essay to hopefully win some money, and maybe even a $30,000 dollar scholarship, yes I really did mean to put four zeros behind that three. It's through the Veterans of Foreign Wars and I had to write an essay about whether or not there is honor in serving in the military. I then had to record me reading it and put it on a CD. Check, and check! All turned in, now just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.
Last Friday I tried out for the school play...to tell you the truth...I'm not sure if I want the part. I kind of like just being back stage and bossing people around. STAGE MANAGERS......UNITE!!!! But if I get the part I will be very happy...but don't wish me luck on getting the part, please.
Then, on the 17th my school is having the variety show. The drama club/advanced class will be putting on a live performance of Ludo's Love Me Dead music video. (Good song by the way.) I'm kind of a stage manager for that (thanks Mr. Beets....-.-) but I'm not sure how much managing I'll be doing as it's maybe 3 minutes long haha
THEN on the 19th we have drama competition...O.o Hopefully my partner will be all ready to go that day. Just the two of us...she has worse stage fright than I do, and THAT's saying something.

But wait, there's more!

I have to write a four page (double spaced so it's really not very long) science essay. By the end of the month. PLUS I still have to type up my job shadow. Oh joy.


But I'm sure in between all of that stress there will be some fun. (HINT HINT GRACIE. HINT HINT.)

No comments:

Post a Comment