Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Drama Competition: THE RESULTS!!!!!!!!

You guys....I DID AMAZING!!!!!!! (Especially for my first time doing a monologue at competition.)
And ESPECIALLY considering I got my monologue about 11 days before competition.

For round one I got a 9/10 which is superior.
For round two I got another 9/10 AND I was in the top 3 best performances in that round (albeit I was the third out of top three...BUT STILL!! I MADE TOP THREE!!)
And for round three I got an 8/10 which is an excellent.

Surprisingly the one that I thought I went the slowest on I actually went the fastest on haha Guess I was a bit excited to be done with competition.

AHHHHH!!!! This makes me so happy and gives me sooooo much confidence. And I had really nice judges who gave me great tips. Well...the first judge didn't really give many tips....and she called my voice "very one level, until she warmed up." Which was because of my character, not just me. But oh well, if that's the one critique that bugged me then that's pretty darn good!!

Time to find a monologue for next year!! Sadly next year will be my last :( I'm glad that I've gotten to go these past two years though. It's so much fun! You truly see so many great people who are talented and just plain nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment