Tuesday, November 1, 2011

*Dies* Oh la la!

Well I haven't posted in QUITE a while because I really haven't had anything to post about. But I've found something, or rather, someone.
This lovely, lovely, LOOOOVELY man's name is Christophe Maé.
What's that? You've never heard of him? Well you likely don't live in France. And neither do I. Which is why, up until now, we have all been sickly deprived from his hottn--ahem, voice. Ok, yeah, we have been pretty sickly deprived from his looks too...BUT THIS BOY CAN SCAT! Did I mention he plays the harmonica? Yeah, that's right. The HARMONICA. Who plays the harmonica these days? This guy, apparently. So let's see...he's very good looking, he has an amazing voice, and he plays more than one instrument (the two that I know of are the guitar and harmonica). So what's missing? Oh...right...he's taken :(

Well, we can still enjoy everything else about him, right?

The following is an amazing play list (if I do say so myself) of some of his songs: If you have low bandwith and youtube takes FOREVER to load, search for the titles of the song, such as "Christophe Maé Dingue, Dingue, Dingue" and then find one that isn't the official video.

Now, I should warn all of you people out there that don't speak a word of French, his songs are in French. But I encourage you to listen to them because even if you can't understand a word he's saying the music is GREAT!


And so I give you...CHRISTOPHE MAÉ!!! *music begins**swooning ensues*

Oh gosh! You poor confused people, I forgot the link! http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL047A868B9C8819E5&feature=mh_lolz
Heh...lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment