Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011!!

It has been a pretty non eventful (for me) yet good year. Of course there were a lot of things that happened all over the world, but I had a fun year.
Although, I would like to recognize all of those that died this year. Whether they gave their lives to help others, or they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Life is so fragile and we should be thankful every day that we wake up. You really never know when you're watching your last sunrise, or sharing a last laugh with friends. We should also be thankful that we have who we have in our lives. You never know when their time will come.

I'm sure next year will bring just as many ups and downs as this one did. But no matter what happens just remember that there will always be people by your side willing to help. And hopefully I can be that person for someone else this coming year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment