Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pinterest

So I'm trying out this new (to me) thing called Pinterest. It's kind of like flair boards were on facebook only you "pin" a picture to a board. As far as I know you aren't limited on boards and it's all free. So it's pretty cool. I haven't gotten much on it yet but I will include the link. It will also be located on the left hand side bar (<--) under the deviantart link.

WARNING: This might just be something that I use a few times and then never go back to, so sorry if you actually expect me to keep up with it haha. This is the longest I've ever kept up with any blog/journal thingy and I'm only at 70 posts (as of this one ^_^ yay me!), so....yeah.

ALP (French text speak equivalent of TTFN-- ta ta for now.)

PS. Speaking of ta ta for now...the other day in biology we learned about the TATA box. The A's aren't pronounced like the A's in "apple," they are pronounced like the A's in "ta ta." So it was kind of funny hearing our teacher say it...especially after someone had written "*Name of teacher* plays with boobies" (it was originally barbies). AAAAAAAANNYWAY.

ALP! ♥






EDIT: PPS. Haha, oops. Guess you need the link: http://pinterest.com/nikkylove/

No comments:

Post a Comment