Monday, January 30, 2012

-.-

SIGH. Don't you hate it when you find out that someone you...like...having in your life might be moving across the country?!?! Gahhhhhhhhh! :'( [Gracie, I haven't told you about this yet. So if you'd like more info....you know how to contact me]


Well, others than that it has been a good....how ever long ago I found this out. Oh, except for the freaking NRJs on Saturday. (NRJ music awards is a French music awards show.) Merwan Rim didn't win, even though he totally deserved it, and Christophe Maé didn't win, even though he also deserved it. Instead all of these people I don't care about won. Well, Adele (International Song of the Year for Someone like You) is pretty good...And Shakira (NRJ Award of Honor), too. But then they had to go and give the male Award of Honor to Justin Bieber. I mean really? In my opinion, he hasn't been in the business long enough! Sure it's nice to see newbies rise to the top...but he's just this little tween sensation. He should be getting Nickelodeon awards. Not and "Award of Honor."
HUFF. Well...that's my complaint for Saturday.

Hmmmm....Let's see....what else....Well I can't really complain much about today. Except that I have a math test tomorrow and have to have a scene memorized by Friday when I just got it today...Thanks Beets. Thanks.

I just can't wait for this week to be over. Actually, after tomorrow's test it shouldn't be too bad. Anything else that I've forgotten? Well if I think of it later I'll tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment