Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's been a while...

Well, it's been a while. But not much has been going on. First week back to school was nice. Got to see those people I missed. Ummm...OH! Itunes US sucks. You wanna know why? Because Merwan Rim released a new song onto itunes and the US version DOESN'T HAVE IT. >:(
But that's ok. Actually, no it isn't. But I'm...*ahem* willing to look past it.
Umm what else...Oh, yeah, it's my birthday today (January 15). Another year...another...something or other. It wasn't that eventful. Except for the virus on my computer. But got that all cleared up. Stupid McAfee didn't pick up on it. But like I said, it's all better now. Golden Globes were pretty boring this year. But a HUGE congrats to Morgan Freeman. Love his work.
Let's see...what else...well I think that's it. You know, I did have another weird dream the other night. But I can't remember it. So that's not too important. *Crickets* Yup. I think that's it.

(Oh, by the way, this is Merwan Rim:) 
(And this is Morgan Freeman:) 
(And they both have great voices)

No comments:

Post a Comment