Friday, January 20, 2012

Never thought I'd utter these words.

But what a sweet little freshman!! Ok so in the Dance I class (that I'm taking because I had an open and I've missed having dance) there are 7 students. And two of them are freshmen. One of them is a little...energetic/bubbly for my taste. Now there is nothing wrong with being bubbly but she annoyed me at homecoming so I'm still a little iffy about her. The other one is this sweet girl who was in my health class last semester and she was always pretty quiet. So needless to say she's on my "I Can Deal With These People" list. Well. Today she totally made it onto my "Awesome People" list. So we had just gotten done dancing with the guys and she and I are standing against the wall while everyone else takes their turn. And we were just chit chatting and she was talking about how it makes her really happy when she gets the moves down. And then she turned to me and said "You're really pretty by the way."
Best freshman. Ever. It completely made my day. I don't think she will ever annoy me. Ever.
It always feels good to hear things like that, but she's a really pretty girl herself so it makes it seem a bit better for some reason.


And then to add to my boosted confidence, (Note: Dance is first hour) as I was at my locker getting my coat to leave, another girl and I were chit chatting. And then she told me she loves my hair. Yeah, I'd say today definitely gave me a self esteem boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment