Sunday, January 8, 2012

Finally! (and some randomness)

After a nice long break I'm glad to be heading back to school tomorrow. This winter I learned a few things.
1. It's not winter without snow. It's just an extension of fall.
2. I need people. Like really need them. I got so bored not seeing people.
But hopefully tomorrow won't be too confusing with new schedules and all. I should only have one change. And unless the people who put schedules together decided to be mean and stick me in some useless class, I should just have an open period for 1A. But I will have to pick up my schedule tomorrow morning. Hopefully the lines aren't too long. Of course all of the info SHOULD have been on powerschool by now. But of couuuuurse not. >:(

Oh, and as of typing this post, I need one more visitor to hit the 700 views mark ^_^ I feel so accomplished!

Now I'd like to share a dream that I had the other night. It was interesting. And I really only remember a few tiny bits and pieces. It was at school. In a library. But definitely not my school's library. There was a celebrity interview going on. Christophe Maé was the celebrity. During the interview he didn't have much of an accent. But I remember it sounding more British than French. And I got really excited because...well...duh. Why do you think? ;) And I went to go get his autograph because I magically had a mini poster for him to sign. He seemed tired. Or annoyed. Or distracted. I'm not sure which really. It may have been a mixture of those three. But he gave me his autograph and I was all excited and then I noticed he had a tattoo on the inside of his wrist. It was like a small black loop shaped kind of like Ω but with the opening facing his fingers and the pieces on the bottom were a bit different. And in the middle it looked kind of like blue water... So I asked him what it stood for. And he said something about it representing how he allows his soul to be free and doesn't restrict himself or something like that. And then I felt really bad because in real life accents don't bother me and I would normally be able to instantly pick up what he was trying to say. But I guess the fact that he all of a sudden had an extreeeaaaamly thick French accent threw me off. So I like smiled at him for a second then said something to the effect of "ahhh." But unlike real life, I wasn't embarrassed for the rest of the dream. Though I was a bit right after that happened. And then I went and sat down and was all happy about getting his autograph. OH! I remember more. So then I was talking with these people and don't ask me who they were. But apparently the lady I was talking to was pretty important and was in a bit of danger. So she had to be taken to this special room upstairs and I was going with her and about 5 other people. These bad guys were looking for us or something. And we had to try and stay quiet but the other people would not shut up. And we were going to be stuck there for a few days.

And that is all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment